About Greg Vaughan Financial ServicesUK financial mis-selling claims specialist
Personal service, expert advice
Greg Vaughan Financial Services is run by Greg personally, with the aim of providing the most friendly, customer focused and successful service available. He is one of the longest standing claims managers in the industry and has recovered millions of pounds for clients over the past decade and more. He has more than twenty-five years of experience in financial services, having worked for some of the largest banks and insurers in the UK.
At the core of everything he does is integrity, trust and excellence. See what his customers think on Trustpilot here.
Fully qualified, and on your side
Greg is a fully qualified financial adviser (although he does not sell products) and holds a range of qualifications from the Chartered Insurance Institute (listed below). Greg feels very strongly that anyone seeking to challenge financial advice, should at the very least have the same qualifications as those that gave the advice.
Greg’s qualifications from the Chartered Insurance Institute:
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- Advanced Investment Planning (AF4)
- Discretionary Investment Management (J10)
- Investment Principles & Risk (R02)
- Mortgage Advice (MAQ)
- Financial Planning Certificate, Paper 1 (FPC1)
- Financial Planning Certificate, Paper 2 (FPC2)
- Advanced Financial Planning Certificate, Paper 3 (FPC3)
Greg has designed his unique and very personal service to give you 100% peace of mind. His client promises are unmatched and very straightforward:
- No compensation, no fee
- No upfront fees whatsoever
- No hidden “admin” fees
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Registered with the Information Commissioner
- You only deal with Greg – and whenever it is convenient for you, seven days a week
- You benefit from Greg’s experience and knowledge
- The friendliest and most reassuring service available
If you would like to have a chat about any concerns you have then please feel free to contact Greg. There is no obligation at all so don’t worry about being pressured.
Please read the comments Greg’s existing clients have made on the Feedback page.
Over the past 12 years Greg has helped almost 6,000 clients and investigated nearly 15,000 sales.
** If you include your mobile number, you will receive a quick text message when Greg replies, so you know an email is waiting for you. Please check your “spam” or “junk” mail folder for the reply if it is not in your inbox – some email systems may divert replies away from your usual inbox without warning.